Itility values privacy. Itility therefore also handles personal data extremely carefully, and we think it’s important to explain to you how we do this. This privacy statement applies to all the data Itility collects and processes from (potential) customers and for users of its website, and for other services. In this privacy statement, we explain what personal data we processes and for which purposes. In the privacy statement we also explain what this processing specifically entails.
The privacy statement may change if new developments give occasion to this. The most current privacy statement can always be found on our website. This privacy statement was last amended on 25/05/2018.
1. What data does Itility process?
Itility processes your personal data as you use Itility services and/or because you have submitted this data to us yourself. Itility only collects the data we need to be able to properly provide our services. Itility pay process the following personal data:
- Your first name and surname
- Your gender
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by interacting on our website
- Internet browser and device type
2. Purpose for processing personal data
Itility processes personal data to enter into and execute agreements made with Itility. These agreements relate to providing “software-defined” IT services. To optimise these services, data may also be used to improve Itility services and to maintain a relationship with the customer.
3. How we use your data
We use the data we collect to optimise our services. This means we use your data for:
- Marketing activities: Itility maintains general visitor data from its website visitors. Your computer’s IP address, the time of retrieval and data the visitor’s browser sents are recorded and used for statistical analyses of user and click behaviour on the website. Customer data may also be used to maintain the customer relationship. Examples of this include inviting customers to Customer Day events.
- Recruitment: on our website careers.itility.nl, you can respond to open vacancies. When we receive your response, we process your data in our recruitment application.
Once your application has been received, we will assess your application. We do this based on the data you submitted to us yourself, and consult LinkedIn. We also share your data with the relevant manager/team leader for their assessment.
If your application is rejected, we may e-mail you to ask your permission to keep your data for longer, for a talent pool.
- Events: during events, (customer) data are used to maintain their relationships with Itility. Examples of this include the e-mail address you provide, so we can inform you of an event. During the event, photos and/or video recordings are made for marketing purposes for subsequent events or on social media.
4. Data transfer
Itility does not share your personal data with third parties except under the following circumstances:
- With your agreement: Itility only shares personal data with third parties when you have agreed to us doing so.
- If necessary to execute an agreement we have with you.
- If necessary in the case of a court order or legal obligation, or to comply with legislation and regulations in force.
5. Information about data processing
In principle, Itility informs data subjects if it is going to process their data.
6. Personal data security
Itility ensures personal data it holds is suitably secured, in line with the applicable statutory requirements and directives.
The Itility website uses a reliable SSL certificate to ensure your personal data do not fall into the wrong hands.
Itility protects the data entrusted to it using technical and administrative security measures to minimise the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and amendment of this data. Examples of this include firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative data access controls.
If you believe your data is not well-protected or there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the way data collected by Itility is protected, please contact Itility. Our contact data can be found in section 8. Your privacy rights.
7. Personal data retention period
Itility only retains the personal data it processes for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed or as is required under the Dutch Public Records Act (Archiefwet). Your data will be stored for a maximum if one year, if no agreement is made with you.
8. Your privacy rights
You have the right to view your personal data (article 15 GDPR) and the right to request your personal data to be corrected or deleted (articles 16 and 17 GDPR). You also have the right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR) and the right to data transfer (article 20 GDPR). You also have the right to object to your data being used (article 21 GDPR).
If you want to know which of your personal data Itility processes, you can submit a written application to view your data. Itility will process your request within 4 weeks.
If it appears that your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can submit a supplementary request to have your data amended or supplemented.
You can send your written requests to:
Flight Forum 3360
5657 EW Eindhoven
- To ensure the website works properly and that you have an optimised user experience.
- To find out the number of people visiting our website and which pages they view.
- To make it possible to integrate social media on the website.