- To ensure the website works properly and that you have an optimized user experience.
- To find out the number of people visiting our website and which pages they view.
- To make it possible to integrate social media on the website.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored on your computer’s hard disc by your browser. The information stored on this file can then be sent back to our servers if you visit the website again.
3. What cookies do we use?
- Use of permanent cookies: we can use permanent cookies to recognize you if you visit our website again. This means the website can be configured to your preferences. If you consent to cookies being placed, we may also remember this consent using a cookie. This means you do not have to repeatedly state your preferences, thereby saving you time and making visits to our website nicer. You can delete permanent cookies in your browser settings.
- Use of session cookies: using session cookies allows us to see which sections of the websites you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adapt our services to the surfing behavior of visitors as closely as possible. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser
4. Right to view, correct, or delete your data
You have the right to request to view, correct, or delete your data.
To prevent misuse, we may ask you to prove your identity adequately. If your request involves consulting personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this cookie in your browser settings. You can submit your request to email@example.com.
Enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies
You can find more information about enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies in your browser’s instructions and/or using your browser’s help function.