1. What data does Itility process?
Itility processes your personal data as you use Itility services and/or because you have submitted this data to us yourself. Itility only collects the data we need to be able to properly provide our services. Itility may process the following personal data:
- Your first name and surname
- Your gender
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by interacting on our website
- Internet browser and device type
2. Purpose for processing personal data
Itility processes personal data to enter into and execute agreements made with Itility by our customers or our prospective employees. These agreements relate to providing “software-defined” IT services or employment contracts. To optimize these services, data may also be used to improve Itility services and to maintain a relationship with the customer.
3. How we use your data
We use the data we collect to optimise our services. This means we use your data for:
- Marketing activities: Itility maintains general visitor data from its website visitors. Your computer’s IP address, the time of retrieval and data the visitor’s browser sends are recorded and used for statistical analyses of user and click behavior on the website. Customer data may also be used to maintain the customer relationship. Example of this includes inviting customers to Customer Day events.
- Recruitment: on our website careers.itility.nl, you can respond to open vacancies. When we receive your response, we process your data in our recruitment application.
Once your application has been received, we will assess your application. We do this based on the data provided by you as well as your public social media profiles (e.g. LinkedIn). We also share your data with the relevant manager/team leader for their assessment.
If your application is rejected, we may e-mail you to ask your permission to store your data in our talent pool for future potentially more applicable vacancies.
- Events: during events, (customer) data is used to maintain the relationships with Itility. Examples of this include your e-mail address, so we can inform you of an event. During the event, photos and/or video recordings are made for marketing purposes for subsequent events or publication on our social media.
4. Data transfer
Itility does not share your personal data with third parties except under the following circumstances:
- With your approval: Itility only shares personal data with third parties when you have approved us doing so.
- If necessary to execute an agreement we have with you.
- If necessary in case of a court order or legal obligation, or to comply with legislation and regulations in place.
5. Personal data security
Itility ensures that personal data processed by Itility is sufficiently secured, in line with the applicable regulatory requirements and directives.
The Itility website uses a reliable SSL certificate to ensure your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Itility protects the data entrusted to it using technical and administrative security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and amendment of this data. Examples of this include firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative data access controls.
If you believe your data is not well-protected, if there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the way data collected by Itility is protected, please contact Itility. Our contact data can be found in section 7. Your privacy rights.
6. Personal data retention period
Itility only retains the personal data it processes for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed or as is required under the Dutch Public Records Act (Archiefwet). Your data will be stored for a maximum of one year, if not agreed otherwise or required otherwise by law.
7. Your privacy rights
You have the right to view your personal data (article 15 GDPR) and the right to request your personal data to be corrected or deleted (articles 16 and 17 GDPR). You also have the right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR) and the right to data transfer (article 20 GDPR). You also have the right to object to your data being used (article 21 GDPR).
If you want to know which of your personal data Itility processes, you can submit a written application to view your data. Itility will process your request within 4 weeks.
If it appears that your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can submit a supplementary request to have your data amended or supplemented.
You can send your written requests to:
Flight Forum 3360
5657 EW Eindhoven
- To ensure a proper functioning website and to optimize your user experience.
- To find out the number of people visiting our website and popularity of certain website pages.
- To make it possible to integrate social media on the website.